- Rooms & Suites
- Hotel Amenities
- Weddings & Events
- Area Guide
Date posted: 06/30/2010
The 9th Annual Feast of San Gennaro – September 23 thru 26
Join Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel for the 9th Annual Feast of San Gennaro at Highland Avenue just south of Hollywood Boulevard. The opening night “Prima Notte” fundraising gala is on September 23 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sponsored by Precious Cheese, this four-day event takes place on Friday, September 24, and goes until Sunday, September 26. Featuring Italian food and culture, rides, games, music and much more, the festival will be fun for the whole family. All three days the festivities start at 11 a.m. and last until 11 p.m.
Festival Location & Admission Prices
The 9th Annual Feast of San Gennaro is located at 1651 N. Highland Ave., which is just south of Hollywood Blvd. Admission is $5; kids under 12 are free.
For More Information
For more information about the opening night fundraising gala, visit www.feastofla.org/primanotte. For general information about the rest of the weekend’s festivities, visit www.feastofla.org or contact (818) 508-0082.
Driving Directions from the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn Hotel at Universal Studios Hollywood to the Feast of San Gennaro:
1. Head north on Vineland Avenue and go 322 feet.
2. Turn left to merge onto US-101 South and go 2.8 miles.
3. Take exit 9C toward Highland Avenue/Hollywood Bowl and go 0.4 miles.
4. Merge onto Cahuenga Boulevard West and go 0.2 miles.
5. Continue onto North Highland Avenue and go 0.9 miles. The Feast of San Gennaro will be on the right-hand side.