- Rooms & Suites
- Hotel Amenities
- Meetings & Events
- Area Guide
Date posted: 12/05/2010
John Lithgow in Stories by Heart at the Music Center – January 4 thru February 13
Tony Award-winner John Lithgow doesn’t tell you the story of his life, but the Stories of his life, in his one-man show at Mark Taper Forum at the Music Center in Los Angeles. Armed with only an armchair and a stack of yellowed pages, Lithgow comes alive as he tells a vivid array of stories that become their own theatrical masterpiece. Brimming with peculiar characters, humor, twists and turns and Lithgow's inimitable charm, the show is a testament for the genuine affection this talented entertainer has for the tales that he’s accumulated throughout his illustrious life.
For More Information
For more information about the shows and to check performance schedules, visit www.centertheatregroup.org/productiondetail.
Mark Taper Forum at the Music Center
135 North Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
For detailed parking information visit www.centertheatregroup.org/directions.
Driving Directions from Our Hotel to the Mark Taper Forum:
1. Head south on Vineland Avenue toward Aqua Vista Street and go 0.2 miles.
2. Make a U-turn and go 0.3 miles.
3. Turn left to merge onto US-101 South and go 9.8 miles.
4. Take exit 3A for Temple Street and go 0.1 miles.
5. Turn left at West Temple Street and go 440 feet.
6. Turn right at North Grand Avenue, go 135 feet and the Mark Taper Forum will be on the right-hand side.